Exhibitors & Sponsors
The 3rd Annual Mid-Atlantic Emergency Preparedness & Survival Expo can help you:
- Gain attention for your business and its products
- Make one-to-one contact with potential customers
- Demonstrate your products or services to a targeted audience
- Promote your product/services at a venue within 200 miles of major cities like Washington DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and Gettysburg
- Guarantee a spot for your business at future expos
Who Should Exhibit?
- Freeze-dried foods
- Prepackaged items
- Alternative cooking gear, solar powered, etc.
- Chicken coops
- Raising chickens
- Portable devices
Gun & Tactical
- Alternative gardening measures
- Back-up generators
- Geothermal/wood/pellet stoves
- Water boilers
Safety & Security
- Martial arts/self defense
- Home alarm systems
- Safe rooms/shelters/bunkers
- Portable bug out vehicles
- Sea container/storage container companies
- Ham radios
- CB radios
- Walkie talkies
- Satellite phones
- Home medical supplies
- Homeopathic medicine
- Pet care
Practical Emergency Preparedness Gear & Tools
If your type of business or product is not listed, please contact us to see if our expo would be a good fit for you. We welcome all applicable products and vendors.
What Exhibitors Receive
- A 10×10 ft. or 10×20 ft. booth space*
- 110 volts electricity at all sites
- One-eight foot table and two chairs
- Four free tickets to the event (two per day)
- Your name in expo program/schedule
*Booth prices range from $395-$495 based on size and location
*GUN & KNIFE Tables are going to be placed in seperate area and will hold a different price.
For Main Vendor Area Space:
Air conditioned ~ Free WiFi ~ Power available
10×10 $395–SOLD OUT
10×20 $495– SOLD OUT
GUN& KNIFE SHOW TABLES:
(must be a Knife or Gun vendor to reserve booths at this price)
2 Tables, Drapes, Chairs, Free Wi-Fi & Power Available
$100 for 2 tables–SOLD OUT
As a sponsor, you will have different advertising options, and this is a great way to share your business with our attendees.
Friday, August 14 – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Vendor Dinner hosted by MAPSE
Expo dates and hours
Saturday, August 15 – 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday, August 16 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 16 – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Myersville Municipal Center in Myersville, MD is located right off of Interstate 70, making it a prime venue to draw attendees from the region. The facility provides fully air-conditioned booths, indoor space for additional classes, and ample Wi-Fi connectivity (there will also be personal hotspots on location to ensure no connectivity issues).
Exhibitor hotel details will be posted soon.